I went back to the doctor. I was getting an incredibly uncomfortable throat. My symptoms would get worse as the night wore on.. I had to spit after excruciating pain at the back of my throat and bad chest pain that would keep me up all night. Strangely enough it would be worse at night and seemed to ease a little when I was distracted with either work during the day or watching a movie in the small hours of the morning.
It still seemed to strike me for about 2-3 days per week.. One particular night I had an uncomfortable throat.. Had been spitting mucous all night – and had such a bad pain in my chest that I was distraught by the morning and in tears when my partner found me. When I had my uncomfortable throat I would have trouble swallowing food.. It would feel like a big bulge in my throat when I tried to swallow.
I was asked to do another blood test CBC and this time the eosinophils level came back as normal. I had an allergic reaction and a sort of heat rash on my legs at the time of the previous blood test so it could have been that.
I was referred to a Gastroenterologist.
No comments:
Post a Comment